Sunday, July 3, 2011

spank the wife

I woke up this morning... and came back to reality... had one of those great dreams that seamed so real... I was back home and went into the kitchen to see the wife doing something... it really did seam so real... I went up to her kissed her... found that she was dripping wet... pull her sweat pants down and spanked her a little then took her from behind... it has been hard getting into the whole spanking the wife thing... but now it seams like it is going to be fun... when emily first wanted me to spank her... it was a little wierd for me... I guess as she put it I am the vanilla husband... but like other things I try to be a good husband to her... she is a great wife... a sexy one at that... and if it takes me giving her a red bottom to keep her in a good state of mental health I guess that is what I will do... my thoughts right now are going back and forth from sex to other activities such as diving... heard david allen coe's song, "divers do it deeper" funny stuff...

5 comments:

  1. No wonder you had trouble; you set up a whole new blog. I'm afraid you and I are on two different pages, though I think we are still in the same book. I'm a lucky girl, and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TM, and welcome!

    You found the key that unlocks a treasure trove of sexy fun. After more than thirty years, my husband and I are still exploring and experimenting together.

    It sounds as though your next homecoming will be unlike any that preceded it. Until then, may all your dreams include spanking your wonderful wife! :)

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about your progress. Your wife will show you the way.

    Have fun!
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too bad all your stuff is in Japanese. I like the way you post

    ReplyDelete